What if I don’t want you to link to my health and economic records anymore?

Any permission you give will remain valid for the duration of the study and we will collect these records on an ongoing basis unless you tell us to stop. You can withdraw your permission to add information from NHS, DWP, or HMRC records at any time, without having to give a reason.  This can be done by writing to: 1970 British Cohort Study, Centre for Longitudinal Studies, UCL Social Research Institute, 20 Bedford Way London WC1H 0AL. Your decision whether or not to allow us to add information from your records will not affect your health treatment or any health insurance. It will not affect your benefits, tax or pension. Neither will it affect your future participation in the study.