– No personal information (e.g. names and addresses) is provided to researchers.
– Information collected from records will be held securely with no personal identifiers (e.g. name, address) – like all other data collected by BCS70.
– The information cannot and will not be used to identify the health / financial circumstances of any named individual.
– The information cannot and will not be used to identify individuals claiming benefits fraudulently.
– Giving permission will have no impact on any current or future benefit claims.
– Information from your records will only be used by academic and social policy researchers for non-commercial research.