What do I do with the change of details form you’ve sent me?

You simply fill out the form that we sent you with any new information such as address changes, new phone and email addresses, or changes to a contact person’s details, and return it to us. If you prefer you can update us with your new details by Freephone (0800 0355 761), or by email (bcs70@ucl.ac.uk) and dispose of the form.

If you cannot find your form, please confirm your contact details by Freephone (0800 0355 761) or by email (bcs70@ucl.ac.uk). Your call and/or email will be treated in the strictest confidence.