What if I have changed my mind?

You can withdraw your consent for the use of your samples at any time, without giving any reasons, by writing to us at FREEPOST RTCX-HBGC-CJSK, 1970 British Cohort Study, UCL Social Research Institute 20 Bedford Way London, WC1H 0AL. We will then inform the laboratory and the stocks of your samples will be destroyed.