What if I leave the country?

If you move abroad please let us know your new contact details, including your address, telephone number and email address so that we can keep in touch and send you letters and updates.

You can contact us with these details by Freephone (0800 0355 761), or by email (bcs70@ucl.ac.uk). Your call and/or email will be treated in the strictest confidence.

It is not usually possible for study members living abroad to take part in the surveys. However, you can re-join the study and be included in the next round of interviews if and when you return to Great Britain.

In the future, it may be possible for study members living abroad to conduct the survey remotely through web or telephone interviews.